Namo amitabha Buddhaya, y'all.
This here's a religious establishment. Act respectable.

Friday, July 3, 2009

July Swim for Distance Update


Playing in the background: Cicadas. Millions and millions of cicadas.

Just a quick update here. As of today I've clocked in at 4.3k, including the unimaginably huge total for today alone (that's a mile and a half, for those of you who like to keep track of these things.) So I'm on track to hit 40k by the end of the month. Yay!

Confidential to Governor Sanford: I'm really, really sorry. I didn't realize, when Joan and I got legally married in California a year ago today, that our doing so would force you to fly to Argentina and boink a woman not your wife. I think you ought to sue the California Supreme Court for alienation of affection. Or maybe the company that made the zipper on your pants, which was plainly defective. I'm just sayin'.

No comments: